1. Information on the processing of personal data
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 RODO, we would like to inform you that:
1.1. The administrator of your personal data is the company Devopsbay, 81-876 Sopot, ul. Leśna 1, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. The Inspector of your personal data is available at the email address: email@example.com
1.3. The legal basis for processing your data is:
- 1.3.1. expressed consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO),
- 1.3.2. compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (pursuant to art.6 par. c of the RODO).
1.4. Personal data may be transferred to: entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, other personal data controllers, if they have a legitimate interest. Other entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator are in particular: IT service providers.
1.5. You have the right to:
- 1.5.1. access to the content of your data,
- 1.5.2. correct them,
- 1.5.3. remove,
- 1.5.4. restrict processing,
- 1.5.5. the right to transfer data,
- 1.5.6. the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
1.6. In order to exercise your rights, please submit an appropriate request to the Administrator to the address provided in point 1.
1.7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you find that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 or the Act.
1.8. Your personal data may be processed in an automated manner, including data profiling.
2. Contact form
- 2.1. The devopsbay.com website allows you to contact using the contact form on the “Contact” page.
- 2.2. In order to contact Devopsbay, it is necessary to provide personal data that will be used by the Administrator only to contact the client or potential client.
3. Information security
3.1. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data specified in the RODO, ensuring increased protection and security of personal data processing, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, he technically and organizationally protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. The set of collected personal data is stored on a secured server and the data is also protected through the Administrator’s internal procedures in the field of personal data processing and information security policy.
4.1. Cookies - these are IT data, in particular text files, saved by the Administrator’s servers on the user’s end device (e.g. Computer, smartphone, etc.).
- 4.1.1. Servers can read cookies each time they connect to the end device.
- 4.1.2. Internet browsers in the default settings accept the creation of cookies on the user’s device.
- 4.1.3. Visitors to the site may delete cookies placed on his end device at any time, using the options available in his web browser or block the possibility of creating them.
- 4.1.4. Blocking the possibility of creating cookies may have a negative impact on the operation of the website.
4.2. The purposes of creating cookies:
- 4.2.1. creating statistics and analyzing them,
- 4.2.2. using contact forms,
- 4.2.3. the files do not contain any personal data. First name, last name, e-mail address or IP address are not saved through them. They do not serve to create an individual profile of the visitor’s activity.
4.3. Types of cookies created and used:
- 4.3.1. statistical cookies - used to count website statistics.
- 4.3.2. required cookies - these are necessary files for efficient navigation on the Website and use of all Website functions.